At APKCounty.com, we take copyright infringement seriously and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 and other applicable intellectual property laws. We strive to ensure that all content posted on our website is either submitted by email or is readily available in various places on the internet and believed to be in the public domain. We believe our content, including images and videos, is posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code).
If you are a copyright owner and believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on APKCounty.com without your permission or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine, please notify us immediately. We will respond promptly and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 and other applicable intellectual property laws.
To file a copyright infringement claim, please provide the following information in a written communication to [email protected]:
- Evidence of the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Sufficient contact information so that we may contact you, including a valid email address.
- Identification in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including at least one search term under which the material appears in APKCounty.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- A signature of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please note that misrepresenting information infringing on your copyrights may result in civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and attorney fees incurred by us or any copyright owner or licensee injured as a result of your misrepresentation. Criminal prosecution for perjury may also be pursued.
Please allow us a day or two to respond to your infringement notice via email. We caution you that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being properly filed.